It’s been a while since my last post and many things have changed. I’ve started a new job at an awesome place, moved to New York City, learned a ton, and even made a second Android app.
It’s called (after much deliberation) Android Security Score and it does some stuff I haven’t seen other security apps do. It analyzes all the installed apps as well as all important security settings of an Android device. It then gives the user a simple score (A-F) that a person can use to get an idea of where their device is in terms of security.
Here’s some other stuff it does:
- Provide the user with permissions an app requests
- Give advice on how to make their device more secure/improve their score
- List potentially dangerous third party apps
- Root detection
- Showing apps that are old and out of date
- And several other things I can’t think of right now
It can be downloaded from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.device.security.analytics.androidsecurityanalyticspro
And if you want the PRO version, which includes a handy dandy PDF report of all your results, you can get it from this here link.
Without further ado, here are some screenshots.
If you have any ideas for improvement or features you’d like to see, please let me know!